we take care of the Environment
All our digitally printed cards are produced on an environmentally friendly substrate. Our product contributes to environmental stewardship by which it enables, you the customer, to contribute in the use of durable products which conserve resources.
Additionally, our plastic grades are manufactured under strict corporate guidelines for environmental compliance and waste minimization.
Our plastic does not contain any cellulose-based materials and does not contribute to forest harvesting. It is non-toxic and does not contain any ozone-depleting constituents.
a bit more about about our cards
- No ozone-depleting constituents
- 65% by weight inorganic filler (silica – derived from sand)
- No cellulose-based material content – does not contribute to forest harvesting
- Currently recycled into general use bulk plastics such as plastic lumber, park benches, and industrial signs (a class 7 material)
- Safely disposed of in a landfill –will not leach into ground water
- Incinerates in an atmosphere of excess oxygen to yield only water, CO2, energy, and a clean ash (from silica filler)
- Fully compliant with 1994 standards of the Coalition of Northeastern Governors’ Model Toxic legislation (CONEG) relative to heavy metal content